The University of Banking of the National Bank of Ukraine
|Year of foundation: 1940||
*Number of students: 1251
|Language of study: English, Ukrainian||
*Number of foreign students: 230
|Educational levels: Bachelor, Master, Ph.D||
*The academic staff: 267
*Educational programs: 12
The Lviv Banking Institute of the NBU Banking University, (Kyiv) is a specialized economic establishment that provides training of highly-qualified specialists for financial-credit and banking institutions. In 2010 the institute celebrated the 70th anniversary of its foundation.
The Lviv Banking Institute of the NBU University of Banking, (Kyiv) provides education within the structure of the NBU University of Banking (Kyiv), the higher educational establishment of the 4th accreditation level, following the principles of multilevel, continuity, flexibility and openness of the education system.
International activity of the Institute is aimed on ensuring the implementation of strategic goals and principles defined by the conception of innovation development of the University of Banking of National Bank of Ukraine (Kyiv) for 2010-2020 which is directed on achieving leadership in training of highly qualified specialists and scientific personnel for financial and credit system of Ukraine. Realization of this main goal requires the active learning of international experience.
Here are some partner institutions of Lviv Institute of Banking:
- University of Applied Sciences of Deutsche Bundesbank (Germany)
- Suzuka International University (Japan)
- The University of Bologna (Italy)
- Graduate School of management in Barcelona (Spain)
- St. Galler Business School (Switzerland)
Also there is a great opportunity to enter double-diploma program and get Master degree in Krakow University of Economics (Poland), Vilnius University (Lithuania) or The High School of Management (Barcelona, Spain).
Training course in English:
- Finance, banking and insurance (BSc)
- Investment Banking, MSc
Training course in Ukrainian language:
- Personnel Management and Labor Economics
- Economic Cybernetics
- Accounting and Audit in Banks
- Accounting and Audit in Entrepreneurial Business Management
- Business Administration
- Management of Financial and Economic Security