Medical higher education in Ukraine is the most popular among foreign students. According to the statistic database of Ukrainian Ministry of Education and Science more than 30% (and this year it is more than 20 thousand) of all international students come to Ukraine for studying Medicine.
To receive Medical Degree in Ukrainian universities (which is also called Doctor of Medicine) for students will take six years. Medical studies in Ukraine it is possibility to get not only theoretical knowledge, but wide practical skills. During the period of studying students undergo internship in medical centers and hospitals in the city of study, in laboratories and clinics operating with modern equipment with the assistance of highly qualified professors and doctors. Accent on getting practical experience for potential doctors is a peculiarity and absolute merit of medical education in Ukraine. MBBS degree obtained in Ukraine is valued all over the world and medical degree diplomas are recognized by all medical councils of foreign countries.
Medical universities of Ukraine are recognized by international organizations such as World Health Organization, International Association of Universities, IMED International Medical Education Directory of FAIMER, UNESCO and AMEE. The students who have received medical degrees in Ukraine are permitted to apply for International Licensing Exams like USMLE, PLAB and others. Foreign students have good chances of getting job in European countries after completion of their degree in Ukrainian universities.
The BEST Universities in Ukraine providing medical degree studies for prospective international students:
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University (Zaporizhzhya city),
- National Pirogov Memorial University (Vinnytsya city),
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University (Ivano-Frankivsk city),
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University (Lviv city),
- Sumy State University (Sumy city),
- V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University (Kharkiv city),
- Ternopil State Medical University (Ternopil city),
- Bogomolets National Medical University (Kyiv city),
- Kharkiv National Medical University (Kharkiv city).
ADVANTAGES OF MBBS STUDYING IN UKRAINE:
- Global recognition (WHO, UNESCO, Europe Council, International University Association);
- European quality education standards in fields of Medicine;
- Cost effective. The cost of MBBS degree in Ukraine is cheaper comparatively to other European universities;
- Foreign students obtain MBBS diplomas of international standard which is recognized in any country of the world;
- Emphasis on practical aspects in teaching. Most of medical universities have more than 10 to 20 hospitals for practical training and internships;
- Great educational and training facilities, practical work using modern medical equipment and patients treatment at hospitals;
- The admission process is very simple. NO tests and examinations!
- English language of studies, no IELTS or TOIFEL required;
- Clinical Ordinatura (Clinical Residency) as post-graduate studies for MMBS graduates.
To apply for MBBS program or post-graduate clinical studies please contact us through email, WhatsApp, skype or fill the on-line application form here. We will provide You with all necessary and important information for further proceeding on admission, facilitate you to select the best medical universities in Ukraine and will assist you in every aspect.
Other degree programs offered by Ukrainian universities in Health field of study:
Nursing degree program (Bachelor degree) includes 4 years of studying.
Nursing degree course is in Ukrainian, Russian and English languages.
Nursing is a career path for those who truly want to help sick and injured patients. Becoming a nurse is a rewarding profession with bright future.
Pharmacy degree program takes 5 years of studying.
Pharmacy degree course is available in Ukrainian, Russian and English languages
Pharmacist is one of the most essential and prestigious profession and it is charged with ensuring the safe and effective use of pharmaceutical drugs. Graduates of Pharmacy degree are experts on drug therapy. Future pharmacists get education in compounding and dispensing medications, in clinical services and in provision of drug information to patients. Pharmacist is a part of healthcare system and an important member of the healthcare team.
Dentist is one the highly paid and prestigious professions. Dentistry degree course prepares students for a career in modern world of dental practice by combining clinical studies with basic and advanced dental studies. Dentists study the cause, prevention, management and treatment of oral and dental disease.
Dentistry degree program takes 5 years of studying.
Dentistry training course is available in Ukrainian, Russian and English languages.