Company representatives arrange all necessary procedures upon applicant’s arrival to Ukraine for successful border crossing.
For this purpose they:
- arrange OFFICIAL letter of notification of State Border Guard Service of Ukraine on the date, time and flight of applicant’s arrival;
- together with university representatives, meet applicants at the airport;
- arrange the transfer to the city and university of studies;
- help with hostel assignment;
- help to execute documents in the university dean’s office upon arrival, and to do medical checkup;
- help to execute documents for obtaining Residence Permit in the Migration Service of Ukraine;
- help with student’s prospective adaptation in Ukraine and accompany him within the whole period of study in Ukraine.
Due to Ukrainian legislation information (Letter of notification from university on student’s arrival) about foreign student’s arrival to Ukraine must be submitted to the Department of Border Guard Service of Ukraine in advance. Official representative of the company and university must meet the student in airport on arrival.
FOR THIS PURPOSE: within 5-7 days before arrival, the student must inform about his arrival via e-mail or over the telephone and send copy of his ticket with flight details, time, date and arrival airport. If a student doesn’t inform about his arrival in advance, the company DISCLAIMS LIABILITY in case of student’s deportation from the airport by Border Guard Service back to his country.